Courier Car Insurance UK
Searching For Courier Car Insurance?
Over 26,000 people trust us with their insurance because we are both affordable and dependable. Our aim is to offer our customers a choice of quality insurance products at competitive prices.
What Does This Mean For You?
This means you can feel confident when you choose Business Choice Direct. We have an excellent level of customer service from our team of commercial vehicle specialists. Business Choice Direct make it quick and simple for you to get covered today.
We understand that some customers like to compare courier car insurance quotes online. However, to save you the stress of searching for support products to add to your insurance, we give you a choice of of competitively priced additional products to assist with your courier car insurance such as breakdown cover, excess protection and legal cover.
To give you more ways to personalise your courier car policy, we offer three different levels of courier car insurance cover, including fully comprehensive, third party, fire and theft and third party only.
Every vehicle driven on the UK public highways must be insured by law. Courier drivers require specialist motor insurance which covers you to ‘carry goods for hire and reward’. Standard business use motor insurance is legally inadequate. We work with leading insurers to provide you with single vehicle courier insurance as well as multi vehicle fleet insurance to ensure you receive the correct level of cover to suit your requirements.
We have exclusive rates available for experienced and new couriers.
We would love to talk to you so that we can understand your individual needs. Complete the “Start Your Quote Now” section on the right-hand side of this page to send us your information and we’ll call you.
Alternatively, feel free to phone us directly on 0344 7765 301
Why Choose Business Choice Direct Courier Car Insurance?
- Competitive: We use a specially selected and trusted panel of insurers to help you get cheap courier insurance. We also offer a range of competitively priced optional extras giving you the option to upgrade your cover.
- Tailored: We offer a large range of competitively priced additional products to complement your courier car insurance such as goods in transit, excess protection, vehicle replacement and breakdown cover.
- Flexibility: We understand that courier insurance can be expensive so we offer flexible payment options and low deposit payments.
- Happy customers: We are proud to say that our customers have rated us 8/10 on popular review sites.
- Experience: We have a team of car courier insurance experts who are ready and waiting to help you with your insurance. Our agents are available Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm.
- Online customer service: If you prefer to chat to us online, we have a live chat service open 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
We give you the option to enhance your courier car insurance with a number of optional extras including breakdown cover, legal cover and excess protection.
Types of Courier Car Insurance
This covers third party claims after a road traffic accident, as well as damage to your own vehicle including the windscreen, regardless of fault. It also covers your vehicle for fire, theft and malicious damage claims.
Third Party Fire & Theft:
This will provide cover for only third-party claims after a road traffic accident. Your vehicle would also be covered for fire and theft claims. Malicious damage & accidental damage claims are excluded.
Third Party Only:
This will provide cover for only third-party claims after a road traffic accident. Fire, theft, malicious damage and accidental damage claims are excluded.
We Are Always Here To Help
We have an excellent customer service team; our courier car insurance team can assist you with all of your insurance questions.
You can talk to one of our agents on our live chat service, alternatively speak to one of our courier car insurance experts by calling our sales team on: 0344 7765 301
Prefer To Talk Online?
If you have any questions or would like a call back, you can talk to one of our agents on our live chat service available on our website. Live chat is available 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Click ‘Chat with us’ for Live Chat – Bottom right corner of the page.
Existing Customer? You can send your query to our customer service agents via email on: